Friday, April 18, 2008

Got ticketed!!

[1:15 AM 18th Aril, 2008, Cavalier Court, Fairfax, VA, USA - 0.2 miles from my home]

Waqas: Hello officer, I am sorry this guy (me) is sick, dying, (me: laffing, waqas: shutup) and in emergency I missed the left turn, so had to reverse on the main road.
Officer: Your documents Sir.
Waqas: (punjabi) saaala *** .. mar diya, shit, my points, my first ever.., damn *** ****
Officer: Sir, do u know y I pulled u over?
(Waqas thinking): thinking of giving him a topi after realizing that reversing the car might not be the reason for the devil to appear from nowhere; while playing confident that rest all was ok.
Waqas: No, I don't know, you tell me please.
(Salman whispering): abay stay true, he is playing with us.
Officer: Ohkk.
Officer: Do you know the max. speed of this highway?
Waqas: (innocent liar) No.
Officer: 30 mph, and u were on 47 mph, as of my speed gun. Secondly, this is the highway and you reversed your car on it while there was a car on your back (cop's car).
Waqas: Oh I am sorry, we were in emergency this guy.., these tablets.., his face.., we are students.., (Allah teray bachay..)
Officer: Please wait Sir, and went back with all docs.
Waqas: (punjabi) *** saaala **** .. mar diya, shit, my points, my first ever.., damn *** ****
(after 5-10 minutes)
Officer: there you go, you may prepay, or njoy the court.
Officer: thank you Sir.
Salman: good experience yar :D
Waqas: (punjabi) *** saaala **** .. mar diya, shit, my points, my first ever.., damn *** ****

[time 1:31 AM 18th Aril, 2008, Cavalier Court, Fairfax VA, USA - home.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha Im sure it must have been an amazing experience! ;)

Digital Tower Installation said...

Your Information is so informative. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Keep sharing again.
If are you worried about How To Find Jio Tower Near Me for installation according to my budget. So, don’t worry about it. Because Jio Digital Tower is here to offer you necessary jio installation services with advanced technology on your budget. To Find the Best Jio Digital Tower Solutions, visit the website.

cally jesper said...

Wonderful Information. I see your post. Thanks for sharing with us.
Are you search Electrical Panel Repair services in Rancho Cucamonga. Todd Peters Electric offers reliable electrical services with skilled & trained electricians. To repair your damaged electrical panel, visit our website.