Friday, April 18, 2008

Got ticketed!!

[1:15 AM 18th Aril, 2008, Cavalier Court, Fairfax, VA, USA - 0.2 miles from my home]

Waqas: Hello officer, I am sorry this guy (me) is sick, dying, (me: laffing, waqas: shutup) and in emergency I missed the left turn, so had to reverse on the main road.
Officer: Your documents Sir.
Waqas: (punjabi) saaala *** .. mar diya, shit, my points, my first ever.., damn *** ****
Officer: Sir, do u know y I pulled u over?
(Waqas thinking): thinking of giving him a topi after realizing that reversing the car might not be the reason for the devil to appear from nowhere; while playing confident that rest all was ok.
Waqas: No, I don't know, you tell me please.
(Salman whispering): abay stay true, he is playing with us.
Officer: Ohkk.
Officer: Do you know the max. speed of this highway?
Waqas: (innocent liar) No.
Officer: 30 mph, and u were on 47 mph, as of my speed gun. Secondly, this is the highway and you reversed your car on it while there was a car on your back (cop's car).
Waqas: Oh I am sorry, we were in emergency this guy.., these tablets.., his face.., we are students.., (Allah teray bachay..)
Officer: Please wait Sir, and went back with all docs.
Waqas: (punjabi) *** saaala **** .. mar diya, shit, my points, my first ever.., damn *** ****
(after 5-10 minutes)
Officer: there you go, you may prepay, or njoy the court.
Officer: thank you Sir.
Salman: good experience yar :D
Waqas: (punjabi) *** saaala **** .. mar diya, shit, my points, my first ever.., damn *** ****

[time 1:31 AM 18th Aril, 2008, Cavalier Court, Fairfax VA, USA - home.]

1 comment:

zainab said...

hahahahhaha Im sure it must have been an amazing experience! ;)