Friday, October 31, 2008

Poke my name!

SALMAN is the most popular 1565th name in USA. One in every 12,107 Americans are named as SALMAN and popularity of name SALMAN is 82.6 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of SALMAN to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of October.31.2008 01:04 there are 25,216 people named as SALMAN in the United States and the number of SALMAN's are increasing by 217 people every year.

Usage of salman as a first name is 75.86% and its usage as a middle name is 24.14%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in SALMAN is 60 and this makes SALMAN arithmetic buddies with words like Pure, Active, Dapper, Holy.






















Yes :p
You get all this information about your name here

By the way, I was experimenting (building from source in eclipse ide) Carrot2's opensource clustering search engine demo browser, I was frustated and tired; [so,] the first thing I search for was my name, and some cluster pointed me to this interesting junk :D

No comments: