Sunday, January 11, 2009

How to quantify the frustration of our youth!

Ok. First of all, a disclaimer - I wasn't looking for one of these predicted results!



My query was like "how to know if a timing belt has been changed". After driving a car for 5-6 years back in my country.. all I learned about the technicalities of cars was limited to refueling it, excellent gear shifting, and racing with odd one outs in random traffic. I am also proud of the fact that because of me and my driving skills, a number of human beings thanked God sincerely that He saved them, who knows that might be a turning point in their lives to submission to All-mighty :D

Anyways, I wanted to search for some articles about discovering the last time a timing belt of a car was changed.. there was this civic (yeh still looking for a car), the owner didn't had any related receipt/records, so I thought that there must be someway for a mechanic to get to know this by a brief inspection.. that's it, over and out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for intellisense in Google .. hahaha =] Somehow timing belt doesnt seem to be a popula choice . I guess some pegnancy test ppl bribed people lol ...

Anonymous said...

Looking for intellisense in Google .. hahaha =] Somehow timing belt doesnt seem to be a popula choice . I guess some pegnancy test ppl bribed people at google* lol ...

Salman Jamali said...

yeh! I am thinking to perform some sort of analysis on this feature, perhaps the easiest way to reveal trends!?